Welcome to the terms and conditions page on the website of Northampton Plumbing Services. Please read the document below in order to be aware of the terms we have set out for using this website. If you choose to continue browsing the site, you are automatically in agreement to the terms and conditions. If you have any objections, please discontinue using our site.
We are the sole owners of this website and the intellectual property rights of all the material on it. In this document, any reference to “we” or “us” refers to Northampton Plumbing Services. Visitors of the website are referred to as “you”.
Please see below for complete terms and conditions for the use of our website:
- We own the rights to make any amendments, terminate or withdraw the services of our website for anyone, without notice. Access to our website is only on a temporary basis and we do not hold ourselves liable for the unavailability of our site to anyone at any time.
- Worldwide copyright laws protect the material on this website, and therefore, downloading and copying any content from our website should be only for personal use. There should be no modifications and reproduction of original content whatsoever.
- If you are in possession of a permit for reproducing any of our content for commercial purposes, it is necessary that you acknowledge Northampton Plumbing Services as the authors of the material.
- We do not provide any guarantee for the accuracy of material published on our site. Neither are we responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the user when visiting our website.
- If you are reading blogs and comments on this website, please note that these do not add up to any important advice that can be relied on. Northampton Plumbing Services will not be held liable for visitors relying on any such content.
- When you release personal details to us, we promise to store this information securely to the best of our ability. However, in the event that a third party gains unauthorized access to this information, we will not be held responsible for the consequences that arise from it. Kindly have a look at our privacy statement for more information on this.
- Purposefully introducing viruses and other technologically harmful material on our website is not allowed. Also, please do not try to gain unauthorized access to our website and the material on it. These are criminal offences upon which the relevant authorities will be notified and you will be penalized.
- Linking is allowed only to the homepage of Northampton Plumbing Services. In doing so, please do not harm our reputation and make sure you are complying with legal standards. In the establishment of links, please note that we are in no way providing any approval, endorsement or association of any sort. We have the rights to take away linking permission without notifying the source.
- For further information purposes of the reader, we provide external links on our website. However, we are not responsible for the content on those sites and any information you provide to them.
- We may revise the terms and conditions of our website use at any time. Please check this page regularly to know what terms you should abide to when using this website.
The above mentioned contract is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any discrepancies arising from it will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales only.